Available here at Alishan Organic Centerで購入してください。

Running in Tokyo/Japan - Marathon/Clubs/Track Races

東京でのマラソン・陸上・駅伝

Uncategorized (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Suggestions about Races around Tokyo from January to March

Hello! I'm a new member from Running in Tokyo, last year I've run Tokyo Marathon and I loved it! This year I will run it again! I'm looking…

Started by Maria Soler Cairó

2 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by juergen wittstock

The Five Fingered Argument; For,Against, Or Undecided.

One of the issues regarding our wonderful sport is the never ending line of new trends. So far we've had every cushioned system invented by…

Started by Owain Vaughan Lewes

11 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Nicholas Ball

From Last To First By Charlie Spedding

Written by Charlie Spedding who was the last British athlete to win an Olympic medal in the marathon; bronze in Los Angeles. He also won th…

Started by Owain Vaughan Lewes

0 Jan 19, 2012

Race Suggestions

I am currently looking to run a half marathon sometime in late October/November and would love some suggestions. It seems that Tamagawa and…

Started by Pat Glynn

1 Aug 18, 2011

I-Forum

As for some reason, it seems to be possible to update discussions from an I-phone, but not the status, I created this forum for I-phone use…

Started by juergen wittstock

22 Jun 3, 2011

Running Partner

Hello there,   Wondering if there are any ladies (or guys) our there looking for a running partner? I currently run in the Sangenjaya, two…

Started by jessica brook

1 Mar 29, 2011

Running Logs and Training

Will paste my monthly mileage and repeat log here, hope for others to follow and start a lively discussion!   1. 4&12k incl 6x1000/6:30…

Started by juergen wittstock

1 Mar 6, 2011

Beppu-Oita Marathon

I see this year the Beppu-Oita Marathon has relaxed their entry requirements to allow runners who have done a 3hr 30min marathon.  Has anyo…

Started by Nicholas Ball

19 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Owain Vaughan Lewes

Osteopathy Center in Tokyo

Hi fellow runners!   Just to announce you that the Gregory Berge Osteopathy Center is now open in Ebisu, Shibuya-ku. The website, full of…

Started by Gregory Berge

1 Feb 26, 2011

Weird races in Japan

Hi everybody, I'm trying to build a list of weird races all over the world. Things like disguised races, mud races, pajama runs and the lik…

Started by Frédéric Brossard

10 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Owain Vaughan Lewes

RSS

Events

チラシのダウンロード

Sponsors-スポンサー

Freecom English School

Patagonia(パタゴニア京都)

runningintokyo.com エコマラソン とコラボしている番組 ”Run Run Run” ◆こしがやFM868 ”ハローハッピー” 水曜日 22:00 ◆スマイルFM 767 (朝霞)↓ インターネットで聴けます!MC トーマス サワダ 榊原 ジョー

スマイルFM

© 2017   Created by juergen wittstock.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service