In following long distance races I participated:
- Melbourne Half Marathon 2006, time 1 hr 27 min
- Seoul Half Marathon 2008, 1 hr 31 min
- Berlin Marathon 2008, time 3 hrs 10 min
- Dresden Half Marathon 2008, time 1 hr 23 min
- Paris Marathon 2009, time 3 hrs 40 min
- Kanagawa Half Marathon 2010, time 1 hr 22 min
- Tokyo Marathon 2010, time 3 hrs 07 min
- Fuji Mountain Race 2010 (1. to 5. Stn.), 1 hr 52 min
In Summer 2008 I met Juergen in Tokyo. He told me about the running community and the web-page.
congrats on your half! (well, it was a while ago...)
and thanks for your comment!
have you been running since 2006?
3 months until Berlin, perfect to start Marathon preparation - however, doing long runs during the summer is pretty tough ;-) how much time do you want to invest and what is your goal for Berlin?
No comments yet!
Welcome to Running in Tokyo/Japan - Marathon/Clubs/Track Races