- Cross-training: My primary activity is mountaineering, particularly in winter. Running provides me with the best method of building/maintaining leg strength and stamina for that. I am now looking to train in a regular, structured pattern with others in Tokyo.
- Trail running
- Run home from work several times a week; interval training on hills
- Oxfam Trailwalker Japan (100K), 2008
- Two years of long-distance inline speedskating
- 5K, 10K and stair climb events in Chicago
- Varsity long-distance track in junior-high and high school
What's your favorite race?
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of Running in Tokyo/Japan - Marathon/Clubs/Track Races to add comments!